Watch My Movie
Visit My Website
- Peter: Ah Andrew Section 352 relates to summary and indictable offences, having your dog off the lead is not a...
- Makanda: A nation, the most wealthiest nation on earth in particular, should be able to alleviate the suffering of...
- Andrew: Read section 352 of the crimes act fellas, “any constable OR OTHER PERSON etc…”
- electric free standing fireplace: It is very interesting that Warren Buffet owns 10% with the Chinese Greely electric...
- Alex: Brett you might want to check your facts rangers are not police and are not allowed to hold a person who has...
Category Archives: Fukushima Nuclear Disaster
“Green King” George Monbiot has a change of heart – “Why Fukushima made me stop worrying and love nuclear power”
This article by George Monbiot is potentially, very significant. Is it a turning point in the Green movement’s evolution of thinking? The Green movement is very valuable and important part of our modern society. It is a counter-balance to our … Continue reading
The Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant (Fukushima Dai-ichi in Japanese), is a nuclear power plant located on the Pacific facing, east side of Japan. It was first commissioned in 1967, which means it is pretty old by nuclear power plant … Continue reading