Watch My Movie
Visit My Website
- Steve Banana: Hello This is misleading. Council rangers do not have the power to arrest unless they are also a...
- Thomas: Great post! Have nice day ! 🙂 nflai
- Angel Mente: It is a truth that the largest part of the world’s media is controlled by right wing moguls. Their...
- Edwin: Thanks for sharing this usefull diagram. My only objection is to the notion that “every year enough...
- Madeleine: The evidence has been around since 1896. http://www.rsc.org/images/Arrh enius1896_tcm18-173546.pdf
Category Archives: Temperature Prediction
The much hyped “consensus of scientists”, that first brought us the phenomenon that is Global Warming (namely the IPCC), are changing their long sung tune. Hot off the press, they themselves now claim Global Warming is NOT catastrophic and their … Continue reading
Groundhog vs Climate Models – a close run thing. The Australian, government’s models predict warm and sunny months ahead. Let’s hope they’re right. But, my money is waiting on seeing how the Groundhog feels about all this… Should we believe … Continue reading
The Effect of the Pacific Decadal Oscillation (PDO) and Sunspots on Earth’s surface temperature – Global Cooling predicted?
In this graph, we have both Sunspot Activity and the Pacific Decadal Oscillation (PDO), a significant oceanic current, plotted against resultant global temperature. Is there a correlation and perhaps even causality? I compiled the source data from pro-Global Warming sources … Continue reading