Watch My Movie
Visit My Website
- Michael: Economic Left/Right: -4.13 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56
- Brett: Authorised officer means officer authorised by in rangers case general manager to enforce Companion Animals...
- Logical Science: Reminds me of the saying of Szent-Gyorgi: And if everybody says that you are wrong, then you are one...
- Steve Banana: Hello This is misleading. Council rangers do not have the power to arrest unless they are also a...
- Thomas: Great post! Have nice day ! 🙂 nflai
Tag Archives: australia
Public Holidays are wonderful things. We need more of them. However, until the onset of the hallowed, 4 day week, we’ll all have to bundle out of the city for a break by the sea, at the same time, on … Continue reading
Global Warming experts, the IPCC, recant. The End is not Nigh. Their doom-and-gloom catastrophe scenarios, that justified a whopping great Carbon Tax in Australia, have fizzled away like the deadly heat waves that they no longer predict. There’s no need … Continue reading
Groundhog vs Climate Models – a close run thing. The Australian, government’s models predict warm and sunny months ahead. Let’s hope they’re right. But, my money is waiting on seeing how the Groundhog feels about all this… Should we believe … Continue reading
Australia’s cheap energy is a thing of the past, why are we now insisting we must top the pricing, leader board?
The oft-cited perception that Australian electricity is cheap as chips is no longer true; charges are now 70% higher than America. In addition, this disparity is only getting bigger with essential Network Upgrades and Carbon Taxes pushing Australia’s costs up … Continue reading
We see a fair number of wind farms dotted around our vast Australian landscape. They must be making a difference. They must be significantly reducing our Carbon Footprint? In a nutshell, no, they’re not. It’s very complex statement to fully … Continue reading