Watch My Movie
Visit My Website
- Michael: Economic Left/Right: -4.13 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56
- Brett: Authorised officer means officer authorised by in rangers case general manager to enforce Companion Animals...
- Logical Science: Reminds me of the saying of Szent-Gyorgi: And if everybody says that you are wrong, then you are one...
- Steve Banana: Hello This is misleading. Council rangers do not have the power to arrest unless they are also a...
- Thomas: Great post! Have nice day ! 🙂 nflai
Category Archives: Climate Drivers
Groundhog vs Climate Models – a close run thing. The Australian, government’s models predict warm and sunny months ahead. Let’s hope they’re right. But, my money is waiting on seeing how the Groundhog feels about all this… Should we believe … Continue reading
Poor old Richard Nixon, his voyeuristic penchant for taping his own conversations and tapping his rivals remains to this day the benchmark in self-incriminating scandals. So, how did a small bunch of climatologists from East Anglia manage to elevate their … Continue reading
In a nutshell, why is the central argument proving man-made, Global Warming, the “Hockey Stick” graph, almost universally discredited? The most emotive and pivotal evidence for catastrophic, Global Warming is the legendary, “Hockey Stick” graph. The evidence proving Global Warming … Continue reading
The Rothschilds are reputedly the wealthiest family on the planet – do they believe in Global Warming?
Sources: Jacob Rothschild with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Warren Buffett, David de Rothschild, Guy de Rothschild The Rothschilds are a British-based, banking family that are arguably the wealthiest family on Earth and they seemingly believe in Global Warming. Shouldn’t we? Some … Continue reading
If Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is not the main driver of global warming, what is? The well-documented, “Sun and Sea” Hypothesis may be a good place to start looking.
CO2 is the flavour of the month (err, last 20 years), but, in many ways, it’s hard to justify it as the dominate force driving our climate. We just don’t have substantial evidence supporting it. No, seriously, this is an … Continue reading