Watch My Movie
Visit My Website
- Makanda: A nation, the most wealthiest nation on earth in particular, should be able to alleviate the suffering of...
- Andrew: Read section 352 of the crimes act fellas, “any constable OR OTHER PERSON etc…”
- electric free standing fireplace: It is very interesting that Warren Buffet owns 10% with the Chinese Greely electric...
- Alex: Brett you might want to check your facts rangers are not police and are not allowed to hold a person who has...
- Pete: You are 100 % correct Steve council rangers do not have any power to arrest a dog owner for not complying with...
Tag Archives: Bureau of Meteorology
Groundhog vs Climate Models – a close run thing. The Australian, government’s models predict warm and sunny months ahead. Let’s hope they’re right. But, my money is waiting on seeing how the Groundhog feels about all this… Should we believe … Continue reading
Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) warned Queensland premier (Anna Bligh) of the wet summer to come. The Jan 2011 floods were avoidable?
Here’s my take on the recent flooding on the Eastern Sea Board of Australia – I looked at Queensland state, but the Victorian flooding story does have many parallels to it. This is especially in terms of bureaucratic restriction on … Continue reading