Watch My Movie
Visit My Website
- Brett: Authorised officer means officer authorised by in rangers case general manager to enforce Companion Animals...
- Logical Science: Reminds me of the saying of Szent-Gyorgi: And if everybody says that you are wrong, then you are one...
- Steve Banana: Hello This is misleading. Council rangers do not have the power to arrest unless they are also a...
- Thomas: Great post! Have nice day ! 🙂 nflai
- Angel Mente: It is a truth that the largest part of the world’s media is controlled by right wing moguls. Their...
Category Archives: Banking
The $64,000 Question: is the global economy healthy? Should you invest in vibrant business and its financial lifeline, the share market, or “hide” in safe, Fixed Interest bonds and Cash? The Standard & Poor’s 500 (S&P 500), is the “gold … Continue reading
Steve Keen is an excellent, left-field economist, and more importantly, is a fellow Australian. He hosts a fascinating and prolific blog called “Debtwatch”, that reports monthly on the dangers of excessive, private debt. His primary message is that the “Efficient … Continue reading
Money creation is a highly controversial and complex process. To simplify it to a single flow diagram is perhaps an injustice to the nuances of the process. However, to make the muddy waters slightly less murky, here is a summary … Continue reading
The Rothschilds are reputedly the wealthiest family on the planet – do they believe in Global Warming?
Sources: Jacob Rothschild with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Warren Buffett, David de Rothschild, Guy de Rothschild The Rothschilds are a British-based, banking family that are arguably the wealthiest family on Earth and they seemingly believe in Global Warming. Shouldn’t we? Some … Continue reading
Banking enables us. It’s Credit allows us to invest and flourish. However, it does this by somewhat arbitrarily creating Debt through the Fractional Reserve Banking Model. How so?
sources: Radio Free NJ, Web of Debt For every $100 you deposit the bank, the bank earns roughly $4 from it and, in the process, creates $900 out of thin air. Those new to this concept may be a little … Continue reading