Watch My Movie
Visit My Website
- Peter: Ah Andrew Section 352 relates to summary and indictable offences, having your dog off the lead is not a...
- Makanda: A nation, the most wealthiest nation on earth in particular, should be able to alleviate the suffering of...
- Andrew: Read section 352 of the crimes act fellas, “any constable OR OTHER PERSON etc…”
- electric free standing fireplace: It is very interesting that Warren Buffet owns 10% with the Chinese Greely electric...
- Alex: Brett you might want to check your facts rangers are not police and are not allowed to hold a person who has...
Category Archives: Banking
Steve Keen is an excellent, left-field economist, and more importantly, is a fellow Australian. He hosts a fascinating and prolific blog called “Debtwatch”, that reports monthly on the dangers of excessive, private debt. His primary message is that the “Efficient … Continue reading
Money creation is a highly controversial and complex process. To simplify it to a single flow diagram is perhaps an injustice to the nuances of the process. However, to make the muddy waters slightly less murky, here is a summary … Continue reading
The Rothschilds are reputedly the wealthiest family on the planet – do they believe in Global Warming?
Sources: Jacob Rothschild with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Warren Buffett, David de Rothschild, Guy de Rothschild The Rothschilds are a British-based, banking family that are arguably the wealthiest family on Earth and they seemingly believe in Global Warming. Shouldn’t we? Some … Continue reading
Banking enables us. It’s Credit allows us to invest and flourish. However, it does this by somewhat arbitrarily creating Debt through the Fractional Reserve Banking Model. How so?
sources: Radio Free NJ, Web of Debt For every $100 you deposit the bank, the bank earns roughly $4 from it and, in the process, creates $900 out of thin air. Those new to this concept may be a little … Continue reading