Watch My Movie
Visit My Website
- Michael: Economic Left/Right: -4.13 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56
- Brett: Authorised officer means officer authorised by in rangers case general manager to enforce Companion Animals...
- Logical Science: Reminds me of the saying of Szent-Gyorgi: And if everybody says that you are wrong, then you are one...
- Steve Banana: Hello This is misleading. Council rangers do not have the power to arrest unless they are also a...
- Thomas: Great post! Have nice day ! 🙂 nflai
Category Archives: Carbon Tax
Global Warming experts, the IPCC, recant. The End is not Nigh. Their doom-and-gloom catastrophe scenarios, that justified a whopping great Carbon Tax in Australia, have fizzled away like the deadly heat waves that they no longer predict. There’s no need … Continue reading
The much hyped “consensus of scientists”, that first brought us the phenomenon that is Global Warming (namely the IPCC), are changing their long sung tune. Hot off the press, they themselves now claim Global Warming is NOT catastrophic and their … Continue reading
Phenomena, like catastrophic Global Warming, become fact in our minds because journalists and politicians in the West tacitly say so. Contrary to popular belief, it isn’t the oft-touted but non-existent “consensus of scientists” who are promoting Carbon Taxation. In this … Continue reading
Australia’s cheap energy is a thing of the past, why are we now insisting we must top the pricing, leader board?
The oft-cited perception that Australian electricity is cheap as chips is no longer true; charges are now 70% higher than America. In addition, this disparity is only getting bigger with essential Network Upgrades and Carbon Taxes pushing Australia’s costs up … Continue reading
We see a fair number of wind farms dotted around our vast Australian landscape. They must be making a difference. They must be significantly reducing our Carbon Footprint? In a nutshell, no, they’re not. It’s very complex statement to fully … Continue reading