Watch My Movie
Visit My Website
- Michael: Economic Left/Right: -4.13 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56
- Brett: Authorised officer means officer authorised by in rangers case general manager to enforce Companion Animals...
- Logical Science: Reminds me of the saying of Szent-Gyorgi: And if everybody says that you are wrong, then you are one...
- Steve Banana: Hello This is misleading. Council rangers do not have the power to arrest unless they are also a...
- Thomas: Great post! Have nice day ! 🙂 nflai
Tag Archives: Pacific Decadal Oscillation
Groundhog vs Climate Models – a close run thing. The Australian, government’s models predict warm and sunny months ahead. Let’s hope they’re right. But, my money is waiting on seeing how the Groundhog feels about all this… Should we believe … Continue reading
If Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is not the main driver of global warming, what is? The well-documented, “Sun and Sea” Hypothesis may be a good place to start looking.
CO2 is the flavour of the month (err, last 20 years), but, in many ways, it’s hard to justify it as the dominate force driving our climate. We just don’t have substantial evidence supporting it. No, seriously, this is an … Continue reading
The Effect of the Pacific Decadal Oscillation (PDO) and Sunspots on Earth’s surface temperature – Global Cooling predicted?
In this graph, we have both Sunspot Activity and the Pacific Decadal Oscillation (PDO), a significant oceanic current, plotted against resultant global temperature. Is there a correlation and perhaps even causality? I compiled the source data from pro-Global Warming sources … Continue reading